Dream; 3rd May 2021
Today is your birthday! Wow, and after our breakup and no contact between us for months, and despite not remembering your birthday last night before I crumbled into the realms of sleep, I dreamt us. It seemed like it was by default set in my mind that you have your special day today, and in that dream I saw you, actually us, talking about coming back again together.
We sat at some restaurant we have been to before while looking affectionately at each other and talking about the lives we are living now. Soon after smiling and gobbling the food like we used to do, I can see you waving at me from your house. Your whole family was with you, waving at me, inviting me to your house for your birthday party, and I was waving back, with a smile on my face.
No comments:
Post a Comment